Discerning as Ever
From initial design to test track results, discriminating taste goes hand in hand with Infiniti. You’ll find the same goes for Infiniti Certified Pre-Owned vehicles.
Every Infiniti CPO vehicle undergoes a strict 160-point inspection, giving you the confidence that your dream car is the car for you. Each one is independently verified to not have experienced a significant insurance claim through a comprehensive CarProof Vehicle History Report, so you can feel confident your vehicle is in superior condition. It's a promise - and a great vehicle - you can find only at your local Infiniti retailer.
Every Certified Pre-Owned Infiniti must be in prime condition and pass a 160-point inspection. All significant components of the vehicle are scrutinized. The inspection includes:
- 10-Point Pre-Inspection and VIN Validation
- 16-Point Comprehensive Road Test
- 14-Point Inspection of Braking, Suspension, and Steering Systems
- 31-Point Inspection of Engine and Related Systems
- 9-Point Inspection of Transmission/Drive Systems
- 7-Point Inspection of Wheels and Tires
- 31-Point Inspection of Body and Exterior
- 37-Point Inspection of Interior Amenities
- 5-Point Inspection of Supplemental Restraint Systems
Click here for the full 160-point inspection checklist
Upon successful completion, the vehicle receives a Certificate of Inspection. Only then can it be admitted into the Infiniti Certified Pre-Owned program.
CarProof is a Canadian vehicle history reporting service that provides Canadian used vehicle data to consumers, dealers, manufacturers and automotive associations.
Every Infiniti CPO vehicle includes a CarProof report which provides the customer with Canadian insurance claims history and cross-Canada registration status. In addition, if a CarProof report indicates that a vehicle has been categorized as Salvage, Rebuilt, Non-repairable, Stolen, U.S. registered, Fire/Flood-damaged or and incurred a significant insurance claim, it will automatically be excluded from the program.
Visit www.carproof.com for more details.